Don't go to the cafe or pop in a video this half-term. Enjoy these memorable activities, instead!
1. Shadow puppet theatre
2. Build a castle and lolly stick catapults
3. Set a sand trap to see who's been visiting your garden
4. Create a doorway puppet theatre and puppets for a show
5. Write cheerful greetings on the pavement where joggers roam 'Go, go, go!'
6. Play an old-school game of marbles
7. Take nature bingo cards along for a country walk
8. Plant a fairy garden
9. Learn to draw fingerprint characters
10. Stack stones
11. Go on a matchbox scavenger hunt
12. Have a closer look at what's beneath your feet
13. Balloon tennis
14. With naked branches overhead, look out for native birds
15. Host a Family Olympics
Not sure of how to get started?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly